Contact Kelly Now

You're here. We're here to help.

Kelly Services helps people of all walks of life find jobs, discover careers, and build livelihoods. 

Learn more about how to get a job with Kelly below, or start your search today.

Search jobs   

For refugees

We understand this is a chaotic and uncertain time for you and your family. Kelly is here to help you get on your feet as you get settled.

For us, equity means everyone gets a fair chance at a good job. We connect great people with great jobs, and have been helping people around the globe find employment for 75 years. Working with Kelly to find a job is free of cost. 

Get started

  1. Create a worker profile and search for jobs on
  2. Apply for jobs, interview, and accept.
  3. Verify your status. Your Kelly recruiter will help you through a simple I-9 verification process. You may use your I-94, Employment Authorization Document (work permit), or Social Security Card to verify.
  4. Begin working and building your new life. 

I-94, Employment Authorization Document, or Social Security Card - which will I need?

If you entered the United States as a refugee, you are authorized to work as part of your refugee status. In order to prove your authorization to Kelly or any other employer, you will need to present proof that you are authorized to work. A Form I-94 stamped to indicate "employement authorized," Employment Authorization Document (work permit), or Social Security Card will be required:

  • For your first 90 days in the U.S., you'll use your I-94 (provided at your port of entry) to prove authorization. If you've misplaced your document, follow these directions to download your I-94 from the DHS website
  • Your Employment Authorization Document (work permit) will be sent to you shortly after your arrival in the country (no action needed on your part), and can be used as soon as you receive it.
  • A Social Security Card can be obtained using your I-94 and passport. You may use this to verify employment authorization as soon as you receive it.

One year after entering the country, you may apply for permanent residence, to receive your "green card", a key step on the path to U.S. citizenship, to prove your work eligibility.

Still have questions?

What can you expect working with Kelly? Find out here.  

For agencies

Guiding refugees through the resettlement process is a big job. Let us help.

Who is Kelly?

Kelly is a job placement agency. We've been helping people of all walks of life find jobs across the globe since 1946. 

What do we do?

Companies turn to us as a trusted resource when they need to hire talented people. In fact, we work with 91 of the Fortune 100 companies—along with innovative startups, meaningful nonprofits, and interesting brands. On any given day, we have thousands of job opportunities available with great companies. We know the importance of fulfilling work, and the urgency of the refugee population's dire situation. We're here, and ready to help. 

Let's get started

To get started, search jobs in your area, or call 800.Kelly.01 for assistance, or to locate a local branch.

Want to learn more about working with Kelly? Visit our Kelly FAQs.